Are you carrying any Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs)? Please be aware of security regulations.
Into New Zealand per adult:
• Not more than 3 bottles of spirits (up to a maximum of 1.125L each)
• 4.5L of Wine, Port, Sherry, Champagne (6 bottles) or beer (12 cans).
• NZD $700 of other goods purchased Duty Free or overseas.
Into Australia per adult:
• Up to 2.25L of alcohol (total)
• Up to AUD $900 worth of personal goods (AUD $450 for minors).
Please note that families can combine their Australian personal goods allowance. For example, two adults can pool their personal goods allowance to purchase goods worth AUD $1800. Alcohol allowances cannot be shared between travelers.
If you're unsure about your allowance, call us on 0800 829 3733 or +64 4 380 7500 from overseas.